Athiests, why you jealous of Christians ?

Update:

Take your time:) 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Objection:  You are assuming a fact, not in evidence ...  

I am not jealous of any religious person...  Some I like, some I pity, some I can't stand.   But jealousy doe not enter into it. 

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Atheist  , why are you  JEALOUS of Christians  ?another  claim X is true merely cause  I said so .. (  BIBLE author  THINKING  )

# 1   i have no GOOD REASON  to accept  "night city light " assertion  / claim that PEOPLE who identify as Atheist  are experiencing JEALOUSY  of  Christians

because the  author  night city light  FAILS to provide EVIDENCE  that is the case /true .

# 2 addressing   "CHRISTIANITY "    How many RAPES  did Christianities  God/Man god / Jesus  INTERVENE  .. STOP  TODAY .... as one and many other  Atheist have expressed  if i saw a man RAPPING another person  or  child  I would intervene and try to stop it . the  Christian  DEITIES "WATCHES" ( based on the claim of ALL KNOWING and being everywhere )  and does  nothing and   will  deal with it later when your DEAD  like that  stops the VICTIMS  PAIN and mental anguish  and trauma  the God say    just Continue ..

. which makes Me the Atheist MORE MORAL than their God

# 3 JEALOUS  adjective  "FEELING"  or showing ENVY  of someone   or their  ACHIEVEMENTS  or ADVANTAGES   

to date  in REALITY   one has not demonstrated  any ADVANTAGES .. when there is a USA SCHOOL  SHOOTING   the THEIST  Children who prayed  were still  VICTIMS of gun violence  as were the Atheist children who did not pray  population ratio  the  Reality is more THEIST  Children  are Killed   No God  intervention even though some or many may have prayed# 4  as to ACHIEVEMENT  one has not demonstrated that either Now  as to  PEOPLE  perpetuating a  a "CON "  the ability to DUPE PEOPLE  to  support and accepting    unsubstantiated claims and  create a system of WEALTH GIVE MONEY and power  for those at the TOP  of the PYRAMID of religion that Continues

CONCLUSION  another THEIST / CHRISTIAN FAILURE   STILL no INDEPENDENT of mere human assertion ( ventriloquist )  SELF EVIDENT  GOD  thank you for the question

• 8 months ago

im not but thanks for asking.........

• 8 months ago

They should be thankful. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Doc
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

It's curiosity, how you can go through life so innocent and with no clue.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because they are free to do whatever they please regardless of how much it hurts others as long as they grovel at their invisible friend's feet after.

Source(s): JK about being jealous of that, I have an actual conscience.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

You tell me, I wasn't even aware I was I was jealous of delusional people.

• Mack
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I'm not, the better question is why do you think I am?

• 8 months ago

If you knew someone who was convinced they had a million dollar idea that they could retire on, but you knew it wasn't actually valuable, how jealous of them would you be?

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I'm not.  

There's nothing about being a Christian which would make me want to be like them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.