Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Should people who say that gay marriage is a sin or wrong be rounded up and thrown in prison until they renounce their bigoted views?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • marty
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I used to not have a problem with gays but seeing the pride parade changed my mind.Gay pride parades are disgusting and for the large part illegal, when you have queers in nothing more than leather jock straps simulating anal sex on parade floats in broad daylight they are violatng public decency laws that already on the books but are not being enforced because no one wants to offend or upset the queer nation. They even get children involved. Like the young boy (less than 12 years old) grinding/twerking/dancing at homosexual gay pride parade in Sao Paulo, Brazil on June 7, 2015. This is disgusting... And they still want everyone to think of it as 'normal'.

• helene
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

So much for the free exercise of religion, eh?

• 8 months ago

No.

Marriage is ultimately a government recognized function, so gay marriage should of course be recognized and allowed, as the government is not allowed to discriminate based on sexuality.

However, citizens are allowed to hold any views they wish, and to say otherwise is a violation of *their* rights..nor should churches be forced to marry gay couple just to give liberals a chubby.

(unless of course, you wish to make mosques do the same..I'd buy tickets to that show)

So...get married if you wish, gay people.  I wish you all the best.  However, not everyone is going to feel that way.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Bring it, you got nothing.

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

No...........................

• 8 months ago

The people who should be locked up are those who demand that everyone who does not agree with their own views should be locked up.

• 8 months ago

No... Everyone is free to have their own beliefs

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Ever heard of FREEDOM of SPEECH. Having an opinion IS NOT a crime.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Your post should be deleted.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.