HELP on some bread?

Okay so I’m a LITTLE slow, I’ve just recently been hired for a job. So I make sandwhiches  and when I’m making them, on the order screen people ask for 1 1/2 bread and sometimes 1 whole. The breads are like 4inches and there’s 2 stacked on eachother. Can someone tell me what 1 1/2 bread is? Like just 2 breads? OR

Why can't you ask one of your co-workers?  There are no stupid questions.  I would assume that 1/2 would be half of one of the 4-inch pieces--a 2-inch piece of bread.

• Judy

Have you asked your trainer or supervisor?

• msksks2 months agoReport

I’ve asked so many times I feel like they’re tired of me asking 

ASK at work, they will explain it to you.

• Lolly

I would have to see their sandwiches! Or a menu. Nobody can answer this. 

Unless it's like a Big Mac or a club sandwich where there are 3 breads and 2 fillings? You have to ask. They should have shown this to you?

Asking this question doesn't make you slow because I don't know what 1 1/2 bread is. Your manager or someone appointed to show you the ropes of how to make sandwiches should have taught you how to make the sandwiches and the lingo they use. Ask for help if you don't know how to do something. It is better to ask than being fired because you're getting it wrong. 

If the bread is 4 inches, 1/2 of 4 is 2 so 2 plus 4 = 6 inches which is a half of foot. I'd still ask your manager or co-worker for sure! I was trying to figure it out.