Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 2 months ago

Is my tennis coach a perv?

just wanted to make sure lol. today he touched my legs & hips while he was teaching me the serve and he said sorry each time. it felt kinda weird, like why wouldn't he just show it to me using his own body or thru words

If u ever played any sport ur coach is gonna do that it’s good you’ll benefit from it. Ur not gonna turn gay cuz coach touches ur hips.

• patty

go to another tennis coach

He shouldn't touch you. In the old days coaches used to do that more, but no longer. I would say almost in an apologetic way, sorry, Im not comfortable being touched. Sorry its just me. Something like that. He may not be a perv, but theres no need to touch you whatsoever

I'd have no idea, but if YOU don't feel comfortable with him coaching you, move on.   I'd say no btw.

• Bob

Based on what you told us, I don't think he was being a pervert, it sounds like he was just trying to do his job,and he did say he was sorry.

Your tennis coach said sorry and apologized to you. He was only demonstrating techniques to help you improve from flawed techniques and bad posture to excellent footwork and technique.

If you don't improve on your skills, you won't have a long career in the professional tennis leagues.

• Carson

He apologized.nits really part of his job. Did you learn how to put your hips into your swing?

There is a lot to the movement. His hips, knees, ankles may not "swerve " the way he wants you to do it. And he's right.

That swerve puts a lot of power in your swing. If you do it right you'll be able to put your weight behind your shots.

If you've learned then he will not have a reason to show you again.