Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

I can't poop, help me?

I haven't been to the toilet for 10 days, what do you do when you can't poop?

• k w
    Favorite Answer

tall glass of warm water but then you have to lay flat, and drink another glass and lay flat til your body lets you know, it's time to go, you can't force it, you likely always pushed

yourself cuz you are always rushing around and never listen to your body cuz you got things to do.......slow down.....you're pushing too hard.......

Give yourself an enema with warm water.

I eat a bowl of all bran ie increase fibre in diet

You can try more vegetables and fruits in your diet but to fix the problem currently, I would recommend a laxative. Sometimes pepto buismo works as well depends on the person if you dont poop pretty soon you should see a doctor because it can become painful and they would have to do a enema or something else this is what google recamended.      

treatment options

Laxatives. The first method of treatment for fecal impaction is usually an oral laxative. ...

Manual removal. If a laxative or a suppository doesn't unblock the feces from your colon, your doctor will remove the feces manually. ...

Enema. ...

Water irrigation.

Good luck hope you get unclogged

Natural Nutrition to Help Body Systems 

After only a few days I’d say eat high fiber foods (fruit, veggies, oats), but since it’s been 10 days you should quickly take a laxative or a suppository. If that doesn’t work you should go to the doctor.

• Marc

Have you tried any laxitives and increasing your water intake?

laxatives, milk of magnesia, seeing a doctor, putting your knees to your chest while pooping, and putting how water in the toilet

Sorry but we cannot poop for you.