Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

I can't poop, help me?

I haven't been to the toilet for 10 days, what do you do when you can't poop?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

tall glass of warm water but then you have to lay flat, and drink another glass and lay flat til your body lets you know, it's time to go, you can't force it, you likely always pushed

yourself cuz you are always rushing around and never listen to your body cuz you got things to do.......slow down.....you're pushing too hard.......

• 2 weeks ago

Give yourself an enema with warm water.

• 1 month ago

I eat a bowl of all bran ie increase fibre in diet

• 1 month ago
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You can try more vegetables and fruits in your diet but to fix the problem currently, I would recommend a laxative. Sometimes pepto buismo works as well depends on the person if you dont poop pretty soon you should see a doctor because it can become painful and they would have to do a enema or something else this is what google recamended.      

treatment options

Laxatives. The first method of treatment for fecal impaction is usually an oral laxative. ...

Manual removal. If a laxative or a suppository doesn't unblock the feces from your colon, your doctor will remove the feces manually. ...

Enema. ...

Water irrigation.

Good luck hope you get unclogged

• 2 months ago

Natural Nutrition to Help Body Systems 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

After only a few days I’d say eat high fiber foods (fruit, veggies, oats), but since it’s been 10 days you should quickly take a laxative or a suppository. If that doesn’t work you should go to the doctor.

• Marc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Have you tried any laxitives and increasing your water intake?

• 2 months ago

laxatives, milk of magnesia, seeing a doctor, putting your knees to your chest while pooping, and putting how water in the toilet

• 2 months ago

Sorry but we cannot poop for you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.