Ladies, Are you one of prettiest a guy has ever seen?

No. More like the opposite. My personality is prettier than my physical appearance.

Source(s): Plain Jane me.
  • KJC

Depends on the guy.

To be honest, I don't want to be the prettiest girl in the world. I just want to look like a kind, caring, warm person - that's enough to attract a guy, not so much if I look like Elizabeth Taylor or Naomi Campbell, LOL!!

That depends on what each individual guy thinks of my looks.

I dont think so.

I doubt it, how do I know who people have seen?

Honestly, I highly doubt it. Not trying to get all down on myself because there are things that I do like about myself and think some parts of me are pretty, but I haven't had a guy convincingly tell me that I was beautiful. So maybe it's just my own self-consciousness talking, but...I still think there are more attractive woman out there besides myself.

a tip for all the women out there, if a guy goes down on you, he thinks your beautiful

Im pretty on the inside

To my other half I will be. If I have one that is lol.