BMW X3 2007 or Ford Escape 2013?

i have a ford escape 2013 its grey i got it in november quickly as i needed a car sine i moved out of nyc. well my parents got it for me. i just getting started in real estate and im thinking to get the car i originally wanted bmw x3 suv its black. its like half the price of my current car and i could save the extra money after i trade it in. do you think it would serve a better impression. im a sporty girl i wanted to get a thule cargo case on top for my surf boards. 

or landrover 

I cannot fault the FORD, as they both share the same EUROPEAN suppliers, but the FORD may be cheaper in the long run to own longer

It's my experience that girls really aren't impressed with cars. Just so long as it's nice looking.

After working as a mechanic for 40 years I don't even want to work on a BMW yet own one!

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech

A used RAV4 or a CRV.