BMW X3 2007 or Ford Escape 2013?

i have a ford escape 2013 its grey i got it in november quickly as i needed a car sine i moved out of nyc. well my parents got it for me. i just getting started in real estate and im thinking to get the car i originally wanted bmw x3 suv its black. its like half the price of my current car and i could save the extra money after i trade it in. do you think it would serve a better impression. im a sporty girl i wanted to get a thule cargo case on top for my surf boards. 

or landrover 

• PANKO

It's my experience that girls really aren't impressed with cars. Just so long as it's nice looking.

After working as a mechanic for 40 years I don't even want to work on a BMW yet own one!

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech

A used RAV4 or a CRV.

• Gwen1 month agoReport

what? but that doesnt answer my question : ( i have to decide tonight because i am transfering my regitration tommorow at the dmv and then im driving to the dealership. My first real estate listing is the next day after tommorow. please be more helpful is possible. thank you