- JASONLv 52 months agoFavourite answer
No, at work I regularly go for half a day without eating. After a while the hunger pangs go away. At college I think I went for about three days once without realising it.
- Emily RoseLv 62 months ago
It feels that way sometimes until I eat dinner bc I eat small meals during the day and I get hungry again pretty fast
- 2 months ago
Some days I feel hungry all day when I don't get a satisfying meal.
- ZheiaLv 62 months ago
No. It's important to eat the right foods.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Little Big ManLv 72 months ago
No, I never feel hungry at all.
- IcedCoffee44Lv 72 months ago
no.......actually the opposite
- Anonymous2 months ago
Yes because I'm agressive dieting
- Fell In LoveLv 72 months ago
most of the time yes since I have a huge appetite.
- ɱs. sρε૮ƭα૮ℓεLv 72 months ago
No. I am never hungry.
- NicoleLv 72 months ago
- Candy coatedLv 62 months ago
Generally no, but lately I have been.