How are paedophiles brought up?

What do you think causes it? and how do you prevent them from growing up from becoming paedophiles. I told my little cousins that out in India I think they have made a death penalty for paedophilia and it could be brought to the UK, I also told them God has a strict punishment for paedophilia and murder, but I don t know what the punishment for paedophilia is. I also told them the world will be against them and they are at risk of being killed by someone. I also told them children are gods treasure and they need to be protected and we need to help little children.

• Misty

Many of them would tell you they're born that way. I remember reading an excerpt of the autobiography of a pedophile. He claimed he always knew he was attracted to children. 

It may be found that others have issues with their parents, or their upbringing that causes them to be attracted to children. 

Ultimately, no matter what causes depraved desires, an individual can (and must) choose not to act on them. 

It is caused by demonic influence - anything sexually immoral is.

There is s strong link between chronic brain trauma and pedophilia. Soccer and football are very good at producing chronic brain trauma. That's a clue as to why pedophilia is so common.

In the homes of athiests.

Having rubbed elbows with some of the worst people who ever got caught in Oregon, I can tell you it's not upbringing. These people almost act like it's an inborn sexual orientation.

Pedophiles are mentally ill it’s a mental illness