Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 4 weeks ago

Oregano oil went into my ear?

Oregano oil dropped into my ear

Burned and irritated my inside of my ear

Will I be ok or is it toxic 

• Edna

How did you manage to drop oregano oil into your EAR, of all places?  If oregano was toxic, then no one could add it to their pasta, could they?

• Linda

You will be okay. Just rinse your ears out with cold water and don't do it again. Whoever said it is deadly is nuts and that us a poor way to joke on here. Take care!

Source(s): Lady with common sense
  • Rick B

You will surely be dead by morning.  Everyone knows that oregano in the ear is deadly.  The only thing worse is peppermint oil.  That will cause your brain to shrink and fall out of your nose.

You have posted a different silly health question every couple of days for weeks.  Get a life.

SMH

Your ear has AIDS.

why are you asking this in yahoo dogs in that case

• Trisha

You should see the doctor.

• Edna
      3 weeks agoReport

Bee:  What are you afraid of?  It's oregano - it's just an herb. You cook it in the sauce that you pour over your spaghetti. Even if you get oregano oil in your ear, it can't hurt you.

Very toxic! You need to go to the ER asap