Al asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

if all drugs were legalized and available swithouy a prescription what would be the first one you would buy?

• martin

I think a little Weed now and then would make the world a more peaceful place, it should  be mandatory in some cases cause it is beneficial for some people with medical  conditions, and should be FREE 

the most addictive one so i could start a sure fire company selling it to idiots

Valium...................

Xanax for the win.

The only drug i use is Advil.

Cocaine and E for a party night out. Then maybe pain killers, a little amphetamine, I'd mix it up. Too much of anything isn't good. Alcohol and this and that in moderation, a little weed maybe. The point I was trying to make was, I already did all of that, except the cocaine, years ago, I could be still searching for it, but I couldn't be bothered, and I probably couldn't even be bothered going to the chemist every day. Couldn't with the methadone, so I stopped that, and that's the most addictive drug in the world. One month withdrawals. 

Dexedrine, with my coffee, I have a big day and I could lose a few pounds...

a xanax or 3.... and lots of acid and shrooms.