John asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Do you think taking revenge immoral? Justify your answer.?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not immoral. In some circumstances, it's the closest thing to justice you can get. The problem with revenge, it has serious consequences. It has a snowball effect. It has to stop somewhere or it will go on forever. Someone kills your father so you kill him, so his brother kills you for revenge, then your son kills him and so it goes. Before you know it, you end up with rivers of blood.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Whats up?  Having moral dilemmas?  Thinking of taking revenge for something but unsure whether to go through with it?  Some reassuring web feedback from anonymous strangers wont clear away those doubting voices in your head.  There is only one person who you should consult that can give you the answer you truly seek. Thats right, let HIM into your life.  Mr. Jack Daniels. 

• 1 month ago

Depends. If someone murdered my family then hell yeah I’d torture them to death. Karma will take care of the small things but to get the point across for them not to mess with you you’ve got to show them what your made of. If it is something tiny or not big of a deal then I’d just suggest you ignore it. Revenge comes with consequences sometimes and if the pleasure of seeing someone being in the same situation they put you in is more important than whatever consequence is to come then have at itZ apologies make everything though. If the person said sorry then you should forgive them.

• Road warrior
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Still-immoral But I might, too,  if this happened., 

• 1 month ago

You don't have to take revenge at all karma will do the necessary.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No not really karma has taken care of things many times for me and that is a fact.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Karma takes care of all the revenge.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, sometimes its fun

Like when you find out that your girlfriend is cheating on you, so you kick her out - but you ensure that you've packed in her stuff a packet of condoms, with every single one punctured through the middle with a fine pin

Or you challenge that pr*ck in the sports car to a race, knowing theres a speed trap up ahead

Your time in this life is so short, probably no more than 70 to 80 years if youre lucky - why waste any of that time living with regret? Get revenge. P*ss in that b@stards gas tank. Report that slightly rude taxi driver annoymously to immigration department, even though you know he was born in Michigan.

Attachment image
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Revenge is wrong. Only God can get revenge.

• 1 month ago

No... I'm all for it. Eye for an eye.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can't commit crimes against someone. Revenge is more than immoral, it's illegal. What can you do to a person as revenge that isn't illegal?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.