Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Yes or No survey:: Do you come here everyday ?

Almost every day but not for long.  :)

Sort of. Usually.

• chorle

yes, usually Y!A not always P&S 

I usually do. I like seeing the same people and what’s going on in their head... dr death and you may pet me now’s romance, alien king’s Absence of D pics and perfect hair, dimples’ pragmatism, roar buddies’ cuteness, conley’s Worldliness, Tublet’s comedic wit, serve the servent’s day to day trappings of a young person on his own, Arlanymor Mountain Man—- did he pass away yet? :(  , I can’t  remember the name now but the chick that types in all caps... what’s pissed her off and if she’s left her husband for her soul mate yet. It’s all a story and I love it.

Yes I do, usually before the crack of dawn. No jokes about Dawn's crack please...

Nah sometimes I go days to weeks without coming back hare. 

Yes...................

• Most everyday.

Some days I'm just on briefly in the morning and/or not til going to bed.

• Nicole

yeah to check the questions

Nope, not on the weekends since I'm not working. This is a "I'm bored/have nothing to do just yet" between work.

yes or no survey answer.....yes or no