Anonymous

Is there an any proof that aluminium vaccines DON'T cause autism; and is there still a case for injecting the substance into children? ?

Given that aluminium has a high density in the brains of those diagnosed with autism and that blood cells conclusively deliver and deposit doses of aluminium to the brain, can we argue that autism could exist without aluminium-loaded vaccinations? And is there a potential (safer) supplement that could replace aluminium salts entirely from vaccines?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

lol my mum thinks this (I don't) but I have Autism already sooo

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Why are we still ******* debating on this when the case closed a long time ago? You should know that vaccines don't cause Autism. People needs to let go of this harmful idea and focus on something that has facts and not rumors. 

• 4 weeks ago

Is there a correlation between autism and vaccines? Do kids who get shots get autism more often? NO, only anecdotal claims. Case closed.

• 4 weeks ago

You can't prove a negative, but if it was causing autism we'd find a correlation between it and vaccines. In other words, we'd see more autism in kids who got a shot than in those who didn't. That has NEVER been found.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Susie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Considering all the lives that vaccines save combined with the fact that there is no proof that they cause autism, common sense people would go with the vaccine.  I just heard on the news this morning that they’ve identified 120 genes that are connected to autism.  There are risks with all meds, treatments, etc.  it’s just a matter of what has the higher risk. How many unvaccinated children have died from the flu this season??? 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

All psychosomatics are as a result all the silver which apparently kills vampires

• Edna
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Wait a minute!  Silver doesn't kill a vampire. A wooden stake through the heart kills a vampire. Silver bullets kill a werewolf.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.