Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 months ago

Why is it ok for men to rape and murder women, but being a feminist is wrong? ?

White man : rapes, sexually harasses, and treats women like animals = totally acceptable 

Women : want basic human rights = crazy men hating psychos  

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Welcome to Man’s World my dear. 

• 8 months ago

It is wrong to rape and murder. That's why it's against the law. It isn't illegal to be a feminist. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

There are very few places on Earth where it's "ok" for men to "rape and murder" women. Our prisons are full of these guys. And if being a feminist is "wrong" you wouldn't find so many women cleaving to this mantle. Sometimes when we view the world only through our own lens we do a disservice to the rest of humanity.

• 8 months ago

It's never been ok to rape and murder women, unless you have the misfortune to live in some MIddle Eastern countries, where women who are raped, then get either imprisoned or stoned to death and blamed.

Men that won't accept that women should have the same rights as them and vice versa, are thankfully in the minority.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Elana
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

How do you figure it's OK for a white man to rape, sexually harass or treat women like animals?

Do YOU find it acceptable?  Sure sounds like this is your problem.

No, society doesn't find this generally acceptable.  Have you listened to the news lately?

On the other hand, it's really difficult to lump all feminists together, but I tend to go by the actions of the US National Organization of Women, the largest feminist organization in the world.

Do THEY represent feminism?

Is it reasonable for them to threaten OXFAM with defunding if they try to get resources to male victims of sexual violence in the Congo but are OK with getting resources to female victims?

I used to consider myself a feminist, but frankly, the term has lots its credibility.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

We have laws against rape and no law against being a feminist. 

• 8 months ago

It is not.  But I do not liked to be called a feminist or as I do not like rapists calling me a N lover because I chose to 

I speak up against unfairness to these groups, or any other groups. I am not sure if women came up with the word feminist, or abusers and rapists came up with the word. But most of the time it is used as a negative term.  Standing up for fairness for all is a human issue and maybe when someone stands up against an unfairness, they should be called a humanist, an Honorist, a good personist, an honorable person, a good man or woman.  A caring personist. Let talk about the issue of someone being miss treated, and not the people who are speaking out about the bag people who are being bad.  

• 8 months ago

If it was totally acceptable to rape and murder women, then it wouldn't be illegal. Men don't hate feminists per se, but hate the ones who are hostile and sensitive.

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

You are a textbook example of a modern feminist ...WHITE men are the source of ALL evil. Reverse that to any other race / swap gender to female ...and that is a " hate crime " Move to Saudi Arabia then to escape the " evil whitey " ...of course they will treat you very well !!

• 8 months ago

eh it's not ok to rape and murder which is why we send rapist and murderers to prison.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Reality is asking when youre gonna come back

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.