Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Which gender is better at cooking?

107 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

obviously woman dumbass havent you ever thought "i want a sandwich" and screamed at the closest woman nearby to make you one? it doesnt matter who the woman is, if they are female they belong right in the kitchen no further questions.

• 1 month ago

Men. Women these days are completely worthless. Only good at shaking their butts, staring at their phone and complaining about what we don’t do for them

• ...Show all comments
    • Rimona: You are worthless. When did you ever learn to fix a car, washing machine, sewing machine. bicycle. All women can do is look at their phone and go to the gym. You're all about as worthless as Kim Kardashian all t.i t and no brain.
      `

• 1 month ago

Attack Helicopters all the way

Source(s): Hitler
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Does it really matter the gender of the person?

• In a question about the gender of a person yes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Either gender can be good at cooking. It all comes down to the individual person's ability to interpret instructions, identify possible problems/ risk and goal planning.

• ...Show all comments
    • Aha, everyone does usually cooking whenever use follow whatever recipes they like. Mostly they don't cook without the recipes.

• susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The French. French people (regardless of gender) are better at cooking.

I know that's not quite what you asked, but in my opinion, it's more consistently true than the idea that either gender is better at cooking.

• ...Show all comments
    • susan
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

@F, the original question struck me as a little bit silly, so I was being silly too, with my answer.

• 1 month ago

its all about passion. And we man are passionate. 

• 1 month ago

cook man or cook woman

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Any person (male or female) can love cooking. The person with the greatest love for cooking is usually the better cook.

Men may say that women are better at cooking simply to encourage their wives to cook for them... lazy men!

• 1 month ago

Imho MEN. I have always enjoyed the food more when the cook happened to be a guy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.