Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Did my ex sound jealous?!?

Me and my ex had been broken up for quite some time. He was a good bf in the relationship but after idk what happened. He treated me like I was disposable. We kissed after the breakup and met up but only after he told me he wanted to be fwb and I just agreed to do it because I missed him but regret it deeply 

We were in the car making out and about to have sex and I told him I didn’t want to because I still liked him. He drove me back to my friends place and he didn’t text me at all after that. 

I texted him sooo much and I can honestly see the desperation and it makes me sick because I would NEVER do that to anyone again

Anyways a month later I texted him on thanksgiving asking how he was doing. And we had started talking again for a while and he found out I had a car and asked to hangout so I kinda got my hopes up. Then I told him a guy asked me out in the club and I was like “it just wasn’t the time or the place” and he was like “yeah I felt that 😂” which idk if he said because we broke up due to distance. 

Then I told him how the guy smoked and my roommate told me not to kiss him because the smell and he was like “lmao she probably knows 😂” and said “ I get that, I can’t fw a smoker either 😂” then he was like “I smelled good when you kissed me?” So did he sound jealous or am I overthinking?

• g

No, he was carrying the conversation. Why were you telling him all that - to see his response. Stop getting your hope up - if he wanted a relationship with you again he'd tell you. You broke up.

No.  Give him both holes and be done with it.

• Ricky

I mean it's so interesting how your begging his balls Even if he treats like garbage. 🤔. But if he was a super nice guy you would of got rid of him in a heart beat. Very interesting 🕵️....... Well there's other options out there he is not the only guy. You know that right ?

He didn’t sound jealous. I’m sorry. But he’s definitely a player and just wants sex. Trust me I know. All us guys been there. Younger but wouldn’t do it now. It’s not nice. Yeah stop overthinking, if he liked you, you’d know it. Move on, plenty of guys out there.

You are overthinking. He wants you for sex, for nothing else, has actually told you this and yet you are hoping for more.

Learn to love yourself and you will attract those who treat you the way you deserve to be treated.