Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

How to know if my girlfriend orgasms?

I’ve just met this sweet lady(21), we slept with each other 3 times this week. She’s told me that she’s not very vocal when she orgasms.  The last time I saw her, we were in reverse cowgirl for at least 15min non stop. I notice as she is doing her thing my penis/pelvis is soaked with with white creamy secretions, she softly starts to grinding her pelvis for a good 10 seconds & continues to for another 5min. After all the sex positions I ask her if she would like me to try cunninglus. (Give her a break bc it’s been 45min & I haven’t orgasm) She insist no bc she climaxed during rcg & that her vagina would be too sensitive also mentioned she would probably fall asleep bc she climaxed long ago 

I noticed she’s not much very vocal when climaxing nor does She do what majority ladies do when climaxing(I know everyone is different). I noticed she did become very sleepy.

Is there a way knowing how these types of ladies climax aside from just asking lol. 

I"m wondering if you joined YA just to ask sex questions. Time will tell. As for women, I've always believed Elaine from Seinfeld when she said at one time or another all women have faked orgasm. It is believable.

• R2D4

if you are hung, she did..

When she poops and pees in the bed.