Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 8 months ago

is it safe to travel to shanghai?

in late febuary i will be flying from london to seoul with a 2 hour stop in shanghai. with the spread of the corona virus im worried about catching something. my tickets are also non refundable, what are your thoughts?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

We bargain and spend significant time in the creation of enlisted TOEFL, IELTS,ESOL, CELTA/DELTA and other English Language Certificates. If you don’t mind note that Our IELTS and TOEFL Certificates are Original and enrolled in the information base and Can be verified.After your request is set there’s nothing more needed than hardly any days for us to get your subtleties in the framework Once your subtleties are credited in the framework it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web locales/framework once and for ever and will show up genuine, genuine and irrefutable for ever.

https://www.buyieltspassportimmigration.com/

Attachment image
  • james
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I do wonder.  As I go threw Shanghai in May back to the U.S.. I see online you can change your flight now till Feb. 29th for march flights & get a discount. So might check & see what the airlines are doing. 

• 8 months ago

I suggest you wash your hands often and don't be embarrassed to wear to face mask.  Also stay away from people who seem to be coughing and sneezing a lot.

• 8 months ago

Check the Foreign Office travel site that gives advice to people travelling to dangerous areas of the world.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

If you are worried about it then wear a surgical-type mask starting when you land in Shanghai. Don't shake hands with anyone and use hand sanitizer.

• 8 months ago

i wouldnt worry about it, you might never catch it, if you really want to go i would just take the risk

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Too early to say what the situation will be so far ahead. The Chinese are taking strong measures to isolate the virus, so you would probably be kept in a  safe area, if necessary. Possible that your flight could be diverted to another stop over.

• 8 months ago

Airports in China have long been equipped with body temperature detectors. As you walk from your gate you'll pass signs telling you that your body temperature is being measured. If you have a fever, they'll pull you out to check on you. That makes it unlikely that you will be exposed to a virus in the airport. Also, Wuhan is basically under quarantine. People there are not allowed to travel. You might look on a map to see how far Wuhan is from Shanghai. It's like being afraid that someone sick in Miami is going to infect you in the Atlanta airport. Unless you hear of serious outbreaks in Shanghai, don't worry about it. And scientists say that washing your hands frequently is the best way to avoid getting infected. 

• 8 months ago

Check with the airline. With the virus going around maybe you can get a refund.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.