Who is the best James Bond ?

• Brian
    Favorite Answer

perhaps not the most popular choice, Pierce Brosnan was excellent 

I think they were all equally good. 

There are perhaps two schools of thought on Bond.  One holds that he is a seminal postmodern cultural icon who has importantly influenced the psychological representation of the male persona over the last 50-60 years.  Conversely, the second position holds that he is a martini guzzling, sexist, boorish twat.  If one favours the latter position then Connery or Craig are clearly the best. 

• Bec
      4 weeks agoReport

Craig? No way - worst Bond.

Sean Connery was the best ever Bond.

I loved Sean Connery and Daniel Craig is pretty cool too.  Do you expect me to talk ?  Why no, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die..!!

• Kyle

Sean Connery is a mix of gadgets, but can still be brutal when he needs to get the job done, along with being as smooth as there is in an suave agent.

I would put Timothy Dalton right up there.  i wish he did more than two films.

Than Craig, Brosnan, then Moore and Lazenby.  Lazenby wasn't terrible, but you can see why they went back to Connery after his solo film. 

my choice is Pierce Brosnan. he is the best James bond

I like most of them, except Dalton who was okay/mediocre. But I think Sean Connery was the best, followed by Roger Moore (a more humorous approach) and Pierce Brosnan.

• Carson

Roger Moore because he thought it was a ridiculous character.

"James Bond is a master spy, yet every bartender in the world knows him on sight and what he drinks. It's ridiculous."

• Anon
      4 weeks agoReport

"The Saint" wasn't Ridiculous? 

In my opinion Sean Connery. In terms of the Bond who matched the Ian Fleming novels as a dark and mean character it's Timothy Dalton. I despise Daniel Craig!