4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

perhaps not the most popular choice, Pierce Brosnan was excellent 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think they were all equally good. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There are perhaps two schools of thought on Bond.  One holds that he is a seminal postmodern cultural icon who has importantly influenced the psychological representation of the male persona over the last 50-60 years.  Conversely, the second position holds that he is a martini guzzling, sexist, boorish twat.  If one favours the latter position then Connery or Craig are clearly the best. 

• Bec
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Craig? No way - worst Bond.

• 4 weeks ago

Sean Connery was the best ever Bond.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I loved Sean Connery and Daniel Craig is pretty cool too.  Do you expect me to talk ?  Why no, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die..!!

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Sean Connery is a mix of gadgets, but can still be brutal when he needs to get the job done, along with being as smooth as there is in an suave agent.

I would put Timothy Dalton right up there.  i wish he did more than two films.

Than Craig, Brosnan, then Moore and Lazenby.  Lazenby wasn't terrible, but you can see why they went back to Connery after his solo film. 

• 4 weeks ago

my choice is Pierce Brosnan. he is the best James bond

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I like most of them, except Dalton who was okay/mediocre. But I think Sean Connery was the best, followed by Roger Moore (a more humorous approach) and Pierce Brosnan.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Roger Moore because he thought it was a ridiculous character.

"James Bond is a master spy, yet every bartender in the world knows him on sight and what he drinks. It's ridiculous."

• Anon
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

"The Saint" wasn't Ridiculous? 

• 4 weeks ago

In my opinion Sean Connery. In terms of the Bond who matched the Ian Fleming novels as a dark and mean character it's Timothy Dalton. I despise Daniel Craig!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.