Trumpsters, do you realize that if the Senate votes to deny witnesses and documents then there is no trial?

there is just a presentation on both sides, this would be like each side in a trial having opening arguments and then the Jury being asked to come to a verdict, it's insane and it is not how jurisprudence works in the US, it's how it works in authoritarian governments

hahaha tough titty said the little kitty... YOU DEMOCRITS should have though about that before trying to change the law to suit Queen Hillary..

• Diana

I'm not a Trumpster, but I think that you made an interesting point.  Would you provide a legal link that backs it up?  

NO MATTER WHAT TROMP IS STILL IMPEACHED

• The case will be dismissed for lack of evidence. It means Democrat impeachment of Trump is illegitimate and the JUDGE can reverse it to nothing.

Not true! Pelosi and Shiftless had their chance for fair presentation in the House, if the rules had been followed. Now that the rules have been ignored, why should the Senate follow the bullying example of the House?

The case will be dismissed for lack of evidence. It means Democrat impeachment of Trump is illegitimate.

Still diddling yourself to Adam Schiff reruns I see.

shouldn't be one.....nothing wrong.

• American Atheist
      3 weeks agoReport

I hope if you ever bring a lawsuit against someone for shooting your wife you remember those words 

• helene

Then there's no trial. Do you think I care?

Throw the whole thing out and start over again. 

• Rick

They could have called all the witness that they wanted while the house was investigating. They have failed to prove that anything wrong was done.

• abdul
      3 weeks agoReport

The house had their witnesses, and their secret whistle blower, and they failed. Now they want the senate to do their job for them. 

Do you support executive orders?

Edit: I don't support executive orders. All new laws should be voted on by congress, evaluated by the judicial branch, and confirmed by the executive branch.

• Kevin

It's sometimes called a "dismissal".  If anything deserves one...