Back pain, abdominal pain, coughing?

I'm 17 years old and male.

Four mornings ago, I woke up with pain in my mid to lower back on the left side. I shrugged it off, and started driving to school. I assumed I'd slept strangely. On the way to school, I was rear ended. It wasn't that severe, but it was still a car accident.

I stopped worrying about my back for a few moments and worried about the car. I didn't think much about it until that night. I laid down to sleep, and got to sleep for maybe an hour, before the pain got worse and made it impossible for me to sleep.

The next day, tired and aching, I tried to ignore the pain, which was easy as long as I was moving. When moving around, the pain doesn't hurt much. When sitting down, hurts much more. Laying down makes it hurt even more.

I have also discovered that when I eat a lot, the pain increases, and I also feel a pain in my abdomen just below my ribs. Today, I ate a large amount of food and then took a short run.

When I got back, the pain in my abdomen and back had increased, and I began coughing up something that looked like spit or phlegm. This lasted perhaps ten minutes.

Other strange symptoms include my apparent never-ending desire for water. Typically, I can only drink so much water, but in the past few days, I've been able to drink an apparently infinite amount of water.

I can only sleep when I roll up a blanket or towel and place it on my bed under my lower back.

I've never had back problems (besides from sprains) before. Any ideas?

Talk to a doctor dude this is serious ****