Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

Can I call the police if my landlord keeps knocking on my door and harassing me about petty shït?

• Foofa

Where I live the police wouldn't even show up for that call. Try making a report to your city's housing dept.

• Dick

If your landlord keeps "harassing" you, you won't need to call the police. He will come by with them and evict you.

It's HIS property NOT yours. You pay to stay there. His rules take precedent over your wants. You are both expendable and easily replaceable.

• keerok

Yes, call. Pack your things though. You're about to be evicted, officially with an escort.

you can try but he might get mad and kick you out

Why arrest anyone guided by nematodes ?

Sure.  Then after your landlord convinces the police that he's had perfectly legitimate reasons to knock on your door they'll leave without doing anything and you'll have a pissed off landlord to deal with for the rest of your tenancy.