Al asked in Dining OutFast Food · 10 months ago

what is the best tasting pizza?

Papa Johns, Dominos, or Pizza hut?

iAre there better ones I did not mention?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

Dominos, whenever we order it, I eat loads of slices. They're crusts taste different to the others I've tried (in a good way). I also really love the cheeseburger pizza.

• 10 months ago

Out of those my favorite one is papaJohns, Dominos, and then Pizza Hut. Not the healthiest choices though. LOL!

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

papa john's doesn't even deserve being mentioned .. 

Domino's is ok for the concept. Pizza Hut is a little bit better. Honestly you're better off 

making your own (get a crust, I think it's called Boboli, adding toppings of your choice).

If you don't mind heating it up -- DiGiorno if on a budget, California Pizza Kitchen if not.

Source(s): I'm in college therefore eat a lot of pizza. We also sometimes get either Pizza Hut or Domino's at work.
  • F
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Go to a decent Italian restuarant and avoid all the pizza chains.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

the one ANY INDIVIDUAL  person  deems  BEST TASTING to THEMSELVES  

its  termed  human PREFERENCES   the PIZZA  my grandmother made its called HOME COOKING

AUTHORITARIANISM ( noun ) the strict   enforcement  or advocacy to an authority at the expense of PERSONAL FREEDOM, a lack of concern for the wishes or opinion of others 

• 10 months ago

well iam going to send a pizza to a bloke at the back of my house with a badge and gun in a two story  hose every time i come home he turns up they even look through my bathroom windows taking photo's 

• Bob
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

The one I like best is Round Table.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

i think they all taste good

• 10 months ago

Dominos is the best

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Papa Johns......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.