Al asked in Dining OutFast Food · 10 months ago

what is the best tasting pizza?

Papa Johns, Dominos, or Pizza hut?

iAre there better ones I did not mention?

Dominos, whenever we order it, I eat loads of slices. They're crusts taste different to the others I've tried (in a good way). I also really love the cheeseburger pizza.

Out of those my favorite one is papaJohns, Dominos, and then Pizza Hut. Not the healthiest choices though. LOL!

papa john's doesn't even deserve being mentioned .. 

Domino's is ok for the concept. Pizza Hut is a little bit better. Honestly you're better off 

making your own (get a crust, I think it's called Boboli, adding toppings of your choice).

If you don't mind heating it up -- DiGiorno if on a budget, California Pizza Kitchen if not.

Source(s): I'm in college therefore eat a lot of pizza. We also sometimes get either Pizza Hut or Domino's at work.
  • F

Go to a decent Italian restuarant and avoid all the pizza chains.

• WOOWHO

the one ANY INDIVIDUAL  person  deems  BEST TASTING to THEMSELVES  

its  termed  human PREFERENCES   the PIZZA  my grandmother made its called HOME COOKING

AUTHORITARIANISM ( noun ) the strict   enforcement  or advocacy to an authority at the expense of PERSONAL FREEDOM, a lack of concern for the wishes or opinion of others 

well iam going to send a pizza to a bloke at the back of my house with a badge and gun in a two story  hose every time i come home he turns up they even look through my bathroom windows taking photo's 

• Bob

The one I like best is Round Table.

i think they all taste good

Dominos is the best

Papa Johns......