Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

Should I shave or buzz my head?

I’m 13 year old boy. I either want to shave my head with a razor and shaving cream. Or buzz it. (I would do them myself) Which one should I do? What would be the best clipper setting? If you say buzz. #0-#2

• keerok
    Favorite Answer

Buzz, #0 would be almost bald with hair stubs that will grow into #2 in about 2 weeks. If you want to shave, you do a buzz #0 first then razor the rest off. What you want to do is all up to you. Way back then, we made fun of bald people but then, we could make fun with anybody about anything without being called bullies. People are so sensitive nowadays so be prepared for the consequences.

Use an electric shaver is a lot quicker.  You  might want to use a razor to get rid of the stubble at the end.

• Nunya

How about you shave most of the sides and back but leave something on the top to comb? At least try it before you go Britney Spears bald. 

A buzz cut at any length would be fine. I would avoid shaving your head though because you'll likely get teased as a skin head. Unless of course you're not white, then it doesn't matter.