Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Do i have a broken penis yes it's a serious question.?

So a couple of day's i was masturbating i tied some fabric around my penis to have a longer erection i got done didn't feel any pain or anything the next day i try masturbating again and i can not keep a erection i lose it within seconds my penis doesn't hurt and it doesn't hurt to pee and im to embarrassed to go see a doctor but if i have to i will.

• balan

There is no bone in penis to break However it can strangle due to mishandling. Abstain from masturbation for week .Also see that you get morning wood regularly If all above parameters are fine no need to worry .Resume masturbation in a very slow phase and fobit only once week.If you are comfortable you may increase to twice a week and then yo once every alternate alternate days.If every thing fine enjoy,else consult with your family doctor Regards

• Randy3 weeks agoReport

This morning a got a pee ***** and it was erect but it still doesn't last very long after i used the restroom it went away i tried getting it up but it's too weak and no pain

Just give it a rest for a few days, if you still have trouble after that then go see your doc.

I wouldn't say you "broke" your penis, but you may have "sprained" it and all you need is some time for it to get back in order.

In the meantime, consider buying a C-ring instead of tying a string or piece of fabric around your penis.

You can look on line and find sellers who sell them in 3 packs... with different sizes so you can see which one fits you best. Get the stretchy silicon kind so you can put them on and off quickly. Only wear them for 20-30 minutes at a time and remove them immediately if they cause any pain or discomfort.

• bender_xr217
      3 weeks agoReport

I've "stressed out" my unit before, a number of times in fact, nothing "taking a break" didn't take care of though. All that aside, sometimes our bodies just as into it as our brains may be. Take a break, go do other things... you'll be right as rain in no time.