Albert asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

wHAT KIND OF SYMPTOMS DO i HAVE IF ALLERGIC TO MY CAT?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Every now and then I feel a slight itching on my face, after cuddling or stroking my cats fur.  It usually takes about 3 months of living in the same home as a cat, for your body to build up an immunity, if you suffer with an allergy.

Other symptoms, could be sneezing, itchy eyes, face, watery eyes.  Very similar symptoms, as being allergic to grass seed or pollen.  If you get hives (rash), then this could lead to a severe allergy, that affects your breathing, you'll need emergency medical intervention.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Runny eyes, itchy skin, sneezing........... time to look at your diet and boost your immune system as clearly it is not working at optimum level and that leave you susceptable to 'other allergies' and viruses rather than covering up the issue with anti histermine

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your eyes run, you sneeze a lot.

• Hannah
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It will feel like you have a constant cold that won't go away, if you live with the cat and are allergic. Runny nose and watery eyes. Maybe even rashes/hives. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Allergy symptoms may include itchy eyes, sneezing, and congested sinuses.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It varies by person. Sneezing and hives are the most common.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.