Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Should I go MGTOW?

I don't care about relationships. I don't hate women, I just don't care about them one way or the other.

I only care about math and science and I want to spend my life working on my research. I don't want to be involved with other mgtow members,  but I identify with their drive. Would the ideology be a good fit for me? 

Favorite Answer

If you don't need to share your life with anyone, you should remain celibate and just have friends of both genders, to hang out with. every now and then.

You don't have to put a 'label' on your life, just lead it the way that makes you happy!

• Bill
      4 weeks agoReport

There's a considerable downside to that argument. A lot of times when people decide on that path they in time regret it. When they change their mind they will see that time of celibacy as lost time that won't get back. 

• Zirp

no. You seem to be ASEXUAL

MGTOW are not

No. You should go Red pill

No, because in fact MGTOW are obsessed with women.

Mgtow is the natural consequence of a male wanting to avoid the problems women are to a man. In one way or another from what you just stated, it sound as though you don't see any purpose in relationships, otherwise you would have that as something to try. Mgtow is not like a club really, it's just common sense. However, it sounds like you have worked it out without even doing the study into the mgtow philosophy. 

If you want to go your own way and refrain from romantic relationship than do it, there is no need to announce it to the world like some drama queen.

Probably not. If you value a career in math and/or science, this will not look good to others. With that said, invest in things you actually feel passionate about

• 4 weeks agoReport

Give me ur email hun ❤

Why do you need someone else’s ideology? Why don’t you just pursue your interests and invest time an effort into achieving your goals?