Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

How can I learn to not care what other people may or may not think of me?

Favorite Answer

How you learn is by understanding. Understanding what?

That people’s perception of you has nothing to do with you per se, rather it the perception they CHOOSE for themselves to see in you.

If I look at you, I choose for myself what I want to see: the good in you or the bad in you.

In every person there are strengths and weakness. Have you met a perfect person? No. We are all imperfectly perfect. In people we hate, there are things to love. In people we love, there are things we can hate.

Our minds have a way of classifying people.

Even if you be the most kindest, loving and positive person in the world, there will always be one person who chooses to see the worst in you. Does that make you a bad person? Or is it that persons CHOICE to see the bad in you.

Do my define yourself by what others think, rather define for yourself who you want to be in the world and be that. I hope you make the right decision for yourself.

Wishing you nothing but love, peace and happiness.

you should only care what close loved ones think, but even then only to a certain extent, live your life and be free of all that crap, think for yourself.

• keerok

Don't look, don't listen, ignore everyone to death.