Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

I'm socially awkward. How do I change and have self confidence ?

I have DDD size boobs and wish they were smaller because if I want a man I will need surgery to reduce them. I have an oval-shaped face, big forehead, I wear glasses, I have blue eyes, dark brown hair, and fair skin. Growing up I was bullied for having big breasts and I never really had any true friends because  I was the weird kid. 

Favorite Answer

There is an old saying, "The best revenge against your enemies is to lead a successful life".

Concentrate on bettering yourself through a healthy diet and exercise, and get a degree in a subject you have an interest in to get a good job.

Go to work each day and save for retirement because old age hits us faster than we think it will. Try your best to be understanding of other people because although they may seem like a jerk, we don't know what they're going through in their lives to make them behave that way.

Best wishes

Be the best 'you' that you can be. Your post belongs in Social Science>Psychology, not Polls & Surveys (anyone serious about wanting to better themselves, would be sure and post in a relevant category).

You just to start accepting your body as it is, learn to love yourself and stop listening to anyone who bullies you. If you want to get breast reduction surgery, then look into it. But very men would reject you for having big breasts, so stop thinking that.

• mars

Those are all attractive attributes. Try to improve social skills with others. Nurturing your talents will increase confidence. You be you!

• Jimbot

If they giving you back problems then yes. But you could workout to reduce them, chest excercises and cardio. If that doesn't help speak to a professional. If it isn't causing you any pain, then learn to love them. Surgery could cause more damage than good sometimes