Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Was juaquin Phoenix role of the joker really Oscar worthy? Am I the only one who thinks it didn't matter who they hired to play the joker?

I think people just wanted to give the character an oscar

If any actor could play the joker Jared Leto’s version of him would of been good.

• Huh?

Yes it was. The film was good but not great, but Joaquin's performance was outstandingly good.

I think they gave it to him just so he could give his ranting acceptance speech, it certainly wasn't worthy.

He deserved an oscar a long time ago, for Walk the Line. I don't think the people who vote for Oscars are the Joker's demographic.

The character already won an Oscar.

If the character was not the Joker but Sam Smith or something, it would be considered a great psychological drama.

I think the movie is over rated. Its depressing and twisted.

People now days just like the comic character Joker.

Please watch "the poker night" 2014 aka "the joker". I think mask of joker charcter was stole from this movie.