Sad girl asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I told my husband he has a small dick. What to do?

Now before everyone gets mad at me let me make it clear. I think my husband has the perfect dick for me, he fits like a glove. but I've told him a couple times his dick was small when he was flaccid. Sometimes he would be upset because I'd joke about it then he said that he told me to stop saying that like ten times. I literally just thought the "size" mattered when he was hard not flaccid. I've tried to reassure him and told him he has a big dick which i do think so. He told me he is five inches and i guess average girth. I dont even care or want to kno about the numbers lol. I just want him to feel comfortable with me again. He hasn't let me see his dick ever for the past 5 years. He also hasn't been letting me give him bj lately. However, i always tell him he makes me feel amazzinnggggg which he does. He always gives me oral before sex and its amazing. Also I've only been with two other guys ib my life which was when i was 15-16. But he is the biggest I've had and definitely amazing in bed. What should i do?

Also i have been with him for 10 years and we have two kids. Been with him since i was 16 and a half

• Mr. L.

He has a grower, not a shower.  Welcome to the club.

You need to talk to him, you severely injured his ego.  I’m being serious, it will take a while for him to heal.

move to canada. RUN!

Well obviously your lack of compassion & consideration towards his feelings and void of any understanding from his point of view traumatically scarred him deeply! A Traumatic scar like that is for life and he may never recover 100% from it! Congratulations!!! 🎉🎊🍾 

you just ruined a good thing for yourself🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

tell him u went with a pornstar with a foot long wang

I'd hope you know that you really laid a big pile of crap right in the middle of your bed back then, and it's still there.

I believe it's totally repairable! since there are so many things to try... but you may need pro sex help with this since he still doesn't trust you after 5 years of your "great" ideas.

So... imagine hearing from him, 5 YEARS ago, how loose your hole is and how saggy your jugs are, but he still likes to do you "anyway". Get the effect? You probably wouldn't want to spread your legs too wide would you???

Hearing that, what would HE have to do or say, or buy, to heal an equally f÷*#ed up statement TO YOU!

Flip positions. Think about it. 

I don't give your marriage a year. 

His dick is not small.. JUST YOUR PUSSY is stretched out and to big.

I hope your kids are going to be OK. I mean your values.....not very evolved. I always worry about our kids...how our distorted values as parents is going to affect their development.

Not just yours, but my own also. I’m trying to be fair and objective here.

• zipper

Boy was that a mistake on your part, how many have you checked out through the years.  May be your box is just to big!

• k w
      1 month agoReport

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kegel+exercises+to+tighten+vag

• ron h

"I've told him a couple times his dick was small when he was flaccid."   I don't have an answer.  My wife occasionally says things to me that I think are vicious, or at least insulting.  (I'm hung OK, so it's other crap)  The next day, she's forgotten, but I'm still very angry b/c I believe that she meant what she said. That (and her wine) have done huge damage to our lives.