Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

How big will it grow?

So my penis size is 6.5 inches and 5.5 in girth. I’m 14 will it grow out more

I have no idea if you are serious or not, but your dimensions are great especially at your age. I vaguely remember getting longer till my 20's.

Something to remember, most females are about as deep as you are now - good. Obviously longer/larger shafts can penetrate the big vaginal holes out there, but you will bottom out in more than you'd like - not good. Bottoming out means you'll hurt the girl's box and ovaries - not good, and you'll never be able to bang - not good PLUS you'll never get to go balls-deep up in her - not good.

Just wear a good jock, pay attention and protect your balls, regularly empty your loads, and never EVER bend your erections. More important, once you're in a girl do NOT trust her to know (or care)  if she has ripe eggs - she'll want to be filled as much as you want to fill her. Been there and done that...

If you really are 6.5/5.5 @ 14, be happy and have fun with it! 

almost every question i look at is from the same troll why is it you got no life 

actually it will grow smaller

Don't worry so much about size. Seriously. You should be more concerned about hygiene and making sure that you're keeping hydrated and staying healthy. I  definitely think that Man1 Man Oil is the greatest way to keep yourself feeling good and in optimal health! 

I would recommend Beligra pill for increasing and enhancing the size of your dick. It is not available everywhere because of it effectiveness... check here for where to buy in US, Canada and Australia. http://dscxpmb.mobi/?rid=-7EBNQCgQAAHAvnQMABgEBERE...

Source(s): www.forsige.com
    • patty
      1 month agoReport

I think he has his penis confused with his nose

It’ll keep growing. Mine is just 18cm and I’m 19 yo

nope, you are cursed with a tiny penis.

Your penis is pretty much done growing, now go back to class. 

it would be a guess

• patty

u should get to porn star size