Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

my penis is around 5.7 inches in length and just 4.5 inches in girth. is it normal? girth is below average ig. should i go for a surgery?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • balan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Five inches is the most common size found throughout the world.As yours is nearly six inches all your fear regarding size is unwarranted..You may also note that anything above 3.5 inches is capable of satisfying a lady and make her impregnate.Enjoy,regards.

• arnav1 month agoReport

thanks mr Balan but people on reddit and other sites say that they have 6 plus penis in length and 5 plus in girth which makes me under confident

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Honestly, size isn't of that importance. Function, technique, hygiene and making sure that you're safe and using condoms are more important than size. Seriously. Like 100%. 

• 1 month ago

Sounds tasty. Bring it over here ;) You are slightly above average. Mine is 6.5" and rude gay guys think that is too small because they are whores and have a gaping cave for a butt hole

It also sounds like you have the girth to not be considered a pencil d*ck which is also unappealing.

• 1 month ago

why would you downsize

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Mine is 5.5 and probably and the same you have the average. The only thing that makes your penis bigger is human growth hormone and testosterone in free flowing heavy supply for 4 years or sometimes just weird genes.. This is why tall guys with big feet and hands have huge testicles and a very large penis. During the growth period they had higher than average HGH and test so they grew big and the penis and reproductive system followed. Recently some 34 year old guy had a 3cm penis as a disorder after 6 months of testosterone he got it to 4 inches only because he was deficient!! Surgery will destroy the nerves and render you impotent so it's a no go,boosting nitric oxide and improving cardio health will maximize your erections so your 5.7 may get to 6.2 and a bit girthier.. Taking testosterone will actually shrink your testicles because it competes with your natural supply and they shut down.. HGH and test will probably effect other body parts before it reaches the penis and do anything so by then you will just have toned muscles and younger looking skin,and maybe even a beefier looking face.

It's a weird field of study because 80% of all men are obsessed about it because they watch **** and see 5-5 inch tall women using 8 inch dildos so they assume that's what they must. The only thing medically I think you can do is increase your natural testosterone and maybe add to that artificially with hgh and test in minute amounts just trivial like an 11% increase. Eat a diet that reduces cortisiol,sugar and insulin that will amps up free testosterone get tested and stick with it. Theoretically if you could increase your test and hgh to pubertal levels consistently and get your insulin and blood sugar level the same as a healthy 17 year old kid and stay there for a few years then regardless of age you might see growth,but you would also have acne,prostate growth or worse.. This is why you need to get tested some things are natural and some things aren't,but coming back a little will give you energy. If your T levels are in the 500 range then adding more will just beef up protein synthesis and cause acne! Instead take omega 3's and whatever you can do to maximize free testosterone vs the total bound kind that sticks to a protein that cant be used to target tissues like the penis. It might work who knows reduce all the variables boost your hgh daily and get rid of sugar. 

• arnav1 month agoReport

you're 5'5 with 4.5 girth? have you ever had sex bro. i am still a virgin lol so idk about my penis

• 1 month ago

Sorry dude, your not much bigger than a Tampon LOL But you can tickle her with that and make her pee her pants or see a doctor to help you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.

Stop viewing ****!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes for idiots like you surgery is the

best option

tell the doctor to make it 3 inches in length

• sian
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

May as well. What harm could it do?

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

not bloody likely.......guv.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.