Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 month ago

Help save my teacher and future students education!!?

My teacher was harassed by a student in front of a local grocery store(a disrespectful student decided to throw a rock at him) and my teacher filed a report. A report that shows after the fact that the schools aren't protecting their teachers like they should. I say my teacher is the best teacher my middle school has, but they are stating otherwise. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO KEEP A WONDERFUL TEACHER'S JOB AND FUTURE STUDENTS EDUCATION!! I was planning on writing a letter to the person in charge, and or doing a petition to keep my teacher a teacher.... thank you!!!

get as many parents to sign the petition and take it along with who ever will attend to the next school board meeting. Call the news stations and tell them what you are doing and maybe they will do a story on the teacher and what may happen to him.

• Lili

This didn't happen at the school, so I'm not sure why the school should be blamed.  And is the teacher actually in danger of losing her/his job? Why?

Your question really isn't clear on a number of issues.