Nouman asked in SportsTennis · 7 months ago

Which is easy learning dancing or learning tennis?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 hours ago

Both are passionate in different ways.

• 3 months ago

Both sports require a high level of technique, athleticism and coordination.  The answer would depend on the type of dancing you would like to learn and the level of tennis you would like to reach.  I enjoy watching both sports and believe professional dancing would be harder.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Tennis was easier fo  me to learn.

• Kev
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Learning to dance I would think!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I say you stick to what you like doing, even if you are not good at it initially, you will find success in the long run.

I have played a bit of tennis and believe me it is not as simple as the pros on tv make it look like.

• Chuck
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I would say dancing is easier, since you don't have to hit the ball with speed, accuracy, spin and variety *at the same time* as you're running around the court.

To be fair, though, both dancing and tennis take huge amounts of time and work, if you hope to be a world-class performer or player.

Australian footwork coach David Bailey:   "Tennis is a dance, and the ball is your partner."

• 7 months ago

I'd suggest that for most, it would be learning how to dance.   For that you not only have to learn the steps, but have a sense of rhythm.   Something not everybody has.

• David
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No clue. I stumble all over myself at both.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Learning dancing I would say.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

it depends on you.  if you are more sporty, I guess Tennis is easier.   Dance is an art.  some people have, some dont.   I always think dancing is for women because when a man dances, it doesnt look nice....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.