Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 days ago

Why is most of humanity going to hell?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 days ago
    Favourite answer

Because we all volunteered to save YOUR worthless butt, 

but God did not think that our good intentions were worth it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 days ago

The world is made of people being in a way of needing God.  People are craving for help when needed. 

• 3 days ago

Not fit for Heaven: God has billions of Sons and these universes are their playground/Laboratory. They caused this messed up world from the start. With the Father's permission, they were attempting to build their own Heaven. This world is in constant state of chaos and catastrophe; Sometime the Lord doesn't intervene. God doesn't intend this world to be our home, but He does require our maximum effort while we are here. We are part of a bigger picture.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    3 days ago

No-one on Earth knows how many people go to Hell.

• Gloria
      Lv 7
      3 days agoReport

For straight is the gate and narrow the way that leads to eternal life, but FEW there be that find it. Matt. 7:14

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Papa-G
    Lv 7
    3 days ago

I'm surprised that people still believe in hell as a place of eternal torment. The early translators of the Hebrew and Greek language translated the world "hell" from the Hebrew word sheʼohlʹ and the Greek haiʹdes. These two words refer to mankind's common grave, a place where good and bad go when they die. Most churches are stopping the use of hell and replacing it with eternal separation from God.

• ...Show all comments
    • Fred XX00 I
      Lv 7
      3 days agoReport

Hell fire 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 is burning every day you don’t want that so repent from you sins

• 3 days ago

And when did God give you that insider tip?

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • ...Show all comments
    • Norine3 days agoReport

And listening to your bishops who CREATED this SHYT called Christianity today!

Hence coronavirus!

Therefore

" Go home, my people, and lock your doors! Hide yourselves for a little while until the LORD’s anger has passed" (Isaiah 26:20)!

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    3 days ago

I’m assuming most of humanity will find life in Jesus.

Source(s): Jesus follower
    • ...Show all comments
    • Norine3 days agoReport

Therefore

" Go home, my people, and lock your doors! Hide yourselves for a little while until the LORD’s anger has passed" (Isaiah 26:20)!

• 3 days ago

All humanity would end up in hell for being rebellious sinners against God (including even those who profess to be obeying Him), except for God providing a means of avoiding it. Out of pure love, God has done for sinners what we sinners could never do for ourselves, to be pardoned and cleansed from our sins. Because many prefer the way of sin, they reject the way of holiness. That is why many people will end up in hell. But Jesus provided salvation, for all who are humble enough to receive it in faith.

• Chi girl
      Lv 7
      3 days agoReport

And who repent of their sins.

• are they?  did heaven send out a news letter I was unaware of, or are you making assumptions

• 3 days ago

Since there is no hell most of humanity will not be going there.

• ...Show all comments
    • Norine3 days agoReport

"UNBELIEF?"

Hence coronavirus!

Therefore
      "Go home, my people, and lock your doors! Hide yourselves for a little while until the LORD’s anger has passed" (Isaiah 26:20)!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.