Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Why am I more satisfied when I masturbate than when I actually have sex?

I am a teenage man who has had sex 5 times, and I usually finish when I touch myself but not otherwise.

I've had sex with 3 girls. Same thing all 5 times. I think I may be into guys as well dunno yet

I do watch porn and I recently turned 20, like yesterday

Normal because during masturbation you have more friction in your hand than she does in her *****. NORMAL

• Jim

I don't know, but that is unusual. Most men find intercourse more satisfying. It may be that women are less available to you than your hand.

First of all you state you are a teenager hence you are not a man rather a teenage male. Do  you watch porn? If so that could be the problem.

• shroud

you have become a MASTER-baitor

you are a expert in making you feel good, so good that sex does not do it for you

when you self enjoy you should act more like when you are with someone

that means go slower, and don't grip it so tightly

it has nothing to do with being into guys, you're getting hard with the girls so you do like them

I can't understand why all of you think - sex trouble I must be gay, whatever they are teaching you kids in school it's not right 

maybe your partner

• edward

It is not a crime to tell her to do something differently if you don’t like it or...get on top where you are in control. My early sex life was similar although that was before i actually started to realize that my pleasure comes from pleasing my partner. When i’m having sex it isn’t about me in my mind. Maybe that’s it for you? You’re not properly pleasing your partner and it’s effecting the way you finish?

You crave the touch of a man, obviously. 

You probably aren't into the girl you are having intercourse with or she isn't satisfying you the way you'd like. Whenever having intercourse again, maybe communicate more on what you like and what you don't like