Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

My girlfriend looks like a nerd? What do I do?

So she's pretty nerdy, but I find her pretty. But she's a ginger and looks like a dork, also have no booty and tiny boobs. My friends laugh when they see my girlfriend, it's kinda embarrassing.

She's usually not the type of girls I go for, but we just vibed, and she was easiest to talk to compared to most girls before. Plus my last girlfriend was super aggressive and I didn't like that, but she was had AF and had a fat booty, so I looked super cool when I was dating her, she was like typical Mexican girlfriend, and I'm Mexican guy. But my current redhead ginger girlfriend is easier to have fun with, and a gamer like me. 

@Ottoman- I never said she was a Mexican redhead. I just said she's a ginger redhead. Learn how to read.

• Jen

If you enjoy her company and think she's pretty, that is all that matters. And believe it or not, big butts were not considered attractive till some time in the 90's. Up till then, everyone wanted a SMALL butt. 

I would much rather be with someone I connected with than whom my friends liked or thought was hot!! Enjoy!

Where the hell is the picture? Unless, of course, she's an imaginary one.

• Jess C

So, what's the issue?

She seems nice, and you have fun with her... says more about your friends than it does about her... are they really the kind of people you want to be around if they're laughing about someone you really care about?

Why do you care what your friends think? a Mexican redhead? when did you last go to the opticians?  

are you complaining or just bragging?

wuz expecting a pic ..

Hmmm... I was expecting a photo.

• EXZTNZ

Fck being cool. If she makes you happy, why care about being cool.