Why does this bailout include write-offs for real estate moguls?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Kay
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Trump had to get something for himself, Seriously some serious mob lobbying was going on during the making of this package. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Probably to offset the losses incurred from not collecting rent for 3 months .

As a rental property owner ,,,,, it appears I will be getting stiffed for 3 months rent on multiple properties . I would think it fair that I am able to write those losses off .

*** Oh and do keep in mind that while " evictions " are put on hold ,,,, there is no hold on serving you a 30 day notice to vacate .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Democrats needed to insert a few narratives.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump will do whatever he can to get his hands on that money.  He's already saying he doesn't want any oversite on what he does with the money.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why do you whine like a (unt about something that's not only false, but even someone as stupid as you knows it's false which is why you couldn't provide any evidence of your rant?  Kill yourself.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

cause they arent actually bailing you out, they gave you the crumbs and want you to pay it all back

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because you’re supposed to take your $1,200 and hush

• 2 months ago

To help them recover some of the damages they suffered.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.