Is DONALD TRUMP a disgrace to the Christian faith?

It really does appear that presidents can do absolutely anything that they want when they go to a Christian church!  

70 Answers

Relevance
  • Al
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

I'll be honest, even in Roman times, the leaders would pander to all faiths, they would would erect statues of different deities at their alters for worship, almost every roman home had an alter to the deity Janus, the two faced demigod, so part of politics requires pandering to the populous to gain popularity, so does Trump believe in God? I would say yes, he might not be an evangelical bible wielding Christian, but he probably is a man of some faith and I would not judge his faith, that's between him and God, we all know preachers who are addicts and cheaters and profess their love of God every Sunday morning.....humanity is full of hypocrites.

• 3 months ago

No single person can disgrace the Christian Church. As for President Trump, he was raised in the Presbyterian Church, and as with  most Presbyterian Churches, they have adopted a Social Justice Gospel. Trump's record stands for itself: he has hired dozens of African Americans, and come to the aid of many Black families. Trump has already disciplined himself to be color-blind with the races. Now if we could just get the African American leaders in our country to do the same, and allow equal justice for all, we might just turn a corner towards racial peace and equity.    

• 4 months ago

Why should one man be a disgrace to the Gospel as delivered to us through the Apostles and Prophets?

Sounds like you are just trying to score points and be judgemental.

The Christian faith, as you put it, is personal and what any does is irrelevant to what your faith might be. It is with God that we must deal and not the popular media.

• 4 months ago

You can't seriously think Trump is Christian.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

America is not a theocracy. We elected a president, we did not appoint a pastor.

Got it -- get it

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

He's not exactly a choirboy nor does he claim to be, but he supports Christianity more than liberals do. Liberals hate Christianity which was blatantly apparent during the Obama administration. Liberals hate ANYONE that disagrees with them. 

Source(s): I'm not white
  • 4 months ago

Not at all.  Trump would have to be a Christian in order to disgrace the Christian Church.  Trump is simply a malignant narcissist.  

• 4 months ago

because NANCY PELOSI PRAYS FOR Him to fail daily instead of trying to do something to help.

• 4 months ago

Christians are more of a disgrace which is why world condition is a disgrace.

• gillie
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Trump never went to church before running for President, and now he only goes if he knows there will be photographers there to give him publicity. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.