Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why is God doing this to me and why did he put in me the ability to see good in humanity when i know their is none.?

On one side I have Atheists telling me God don't exist, on the other side I have my heart saying he does and yet I don't feel like i am allowed to follow my own heart because now adays in America that makes you a target. I can't end my life because I could go to hell but yet Living is worst than hell to have people take the only father I have ever known and create in me a struggle that is doing the same thing that I wish would happen to me. God put me in a heart that sees good in people and I Don't want it anymore, because I don't see humans being anything but what they are right now....ISIS...the Mexican Drug cartel....how do people even dare ask for proof of God with this **** walking the earth humanity don't deserve anything with what it's become. I use to be a normal guy with dreams of doing something with my life now all I have in me is chaos and wars going on thanks to people that put stuff in my head that now I have to fight myself over...and I just don't get why life made me this way to believe in humanity when they have become no better than the enemy they want to destroy.

Please don't tell me to get help no one on this earth can help me but my soulmate and shes probably dead with as bad as this world is.

• Do not accuse the Lord, he is not the one who put you in this situation, in the world there is good, but there is also evil. In essence, there is more evil than good, caused by all mankind.

Do not listen to the Atheists, they will be inexcusable on the day of God's judgment, because what God has put in your heart that he is there, also applies to atheists. The atheist is the one who rejects God, because he does not wish to seek him with prayers.

You said well, if you use suicide you will go to hell, it will be more terrible than the suffering of this earthly life!

So, what to do? Ask God to give you a way, a sign of His guidance and salvation, if you pray for a time, you will see His answers, and it will be your salvation.

Like all mankind,  you have free will.

God didn't put you on the planet for you to see good in others, but to see good in you

Its “there” is none 

Bad grammar 🤮🤮🤮

God has nothing to do with the turmoil in your life. He is your only help and hope. But dont expect it when you blame him for the quality of your life. You'll only fall from the frying pan of life and into the fire itself.

Think you are the only one with problems?

Psalm 90:10 NLT — Seventy years are given to us!

Some even live to eighty.

But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble;

soon they disappear, and we fly away.

FOLLOW YOUR HEART, YHVH GOD IS GOOD, YESHUA IS THE MESSIAH AND SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD AND THERE IS GOOD IN HUMANITY. HELL IS THE GRAVE AND WE ALL GO THERE EVENTUALLY.