Would you agree the Crimea region of Russia is in desperate need of witnessing by Jehovah's Witnesses, and they ALL should go there... today?

Court in Crimea jails second Jehovah's Witness for six years

https://news.yahoo.com/court-crimea-jails-second-j...

I'd rather send all TRUMP supporters there.............that would make America GREAT again. 

• Nous

Not long enough for the fraudulent claim to be Christians when they are a 148 year old false claim!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I am not interested in the so-called Witnesses of the Tower of the Guardians, I have had experience with God, and I remain still in the True Church that God has given me to follow.

I would not agree at all. No one needs another stupid cult.

Yes, send all the Jovi's there including my ex-wife, and her family. 

I hope Emperor Putin will give them a proper welcome.

Why should they go there? Just to be arrested? Then no, I don't think so since most Jehovah's Witnesses are good decent people although it's so obvious that they're in a cult. 

• yesmar

No, I wouldn't wish ill will on anyone.

Me thinks if too many went there, a great deal of them wouldn't be coming back.