Andrew
Lv 5
Andrew asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

So Biden doesn't even know where he is when he speaks and you liberals are still going to vote for him ?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • nappa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

American haters would rather see their country go with out law enforcement and live in a socialized country rather than vote for liberty, watch what you vote, it will come true

• 4 months ago

The last time they let him out of his basement he didn't even know who his wife was. He thought his sister was his wife.

• 4 months ago

biden knows where he is, and if that's the only type of insult you can come up with,  that means you admit his policies are better

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Trump, and Biden are worthless candidates.

I am not from the USA, but if I was an American citizen then I would vote, for NO PRESIDENT!

If I saw both of their names on something then I would somehow try to remove it, and I would try to put no president, so they both understand that neither of them are wanted as president.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

He came out of his hole yesterday but he saw his shadow so he’s gone back down for another six weeks.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

That's because everyone except Trump's die hard fans KNOW what a complete disaster he REALLY is!

• 4 months ago

They have no other choice. Seriously and without exaggeration, Joe Biden is the BEST that the left has to offer. That should be cause for serious concern.

• 4 months ago

Like rock stars never forget which city they're in on a tour.

• 4 months ago

Are you sure you talking about Trump?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You must be upset at trump for banning the republican primaries. Don’t worry, everyone will be voting in the elections.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.