Andrew
Andrew asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

So Biden doesn't even know where he is when he speaks and you liberals are still going to vote for him ?

• nappa

American haters would rather see their country go with out law enforcement and live in a socialized country rather than vote for liberty, watch what you vote, it will come true

The last time they let him out of his basement he didn't even know who his wife was. He thought his sister was his wife.

biden knows where he is, and if that's the only type of insult you can come up with,  that means you admit his policies are better

Trump, and Biden are worthless candidates.

I am not from the USA, but if I was an American citizen then I would vote, for NO PRESIDENT!

If I saw both of their names on something then I would somehow try to remove it, and I would try to put no president, so they both understand that neither of them are wanted as president.

He came out of his hole yesterday but he saw his shadow so he’s gone back down for another six weeks.

• Jeff S

That's because everyone except Trump's die hard fans KNOW what a complete disaster he REALLY is!

They have no other choice. Seriously and without exaggeration, Joe Biden is the BEST that the left has to offer. That should be cause for serious concern.

Like rock stars never forget which city they're in on a tour.

Are you sure you talking about Trump?

You must be upset at trump for banning the republican primaries. Don’t worry, everyone will be voting in the elections.