Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I have mental health problems ?

i have no friends and take walks alone and sit on streets by myself. Thinking back at it, I seem crazy but now that I’m typing this im kind of normal. Idk why i do this. 

What should i do ?

Where do I get help ?

• Hi.There are many,many types of mental illness.Till your lifestyle, or thinking and behavior interfere with a somewhat normal lifestyle, they aren't really considered a disorder.

For example- If I hoard things, but am able to have a job, a family, am fairly hygienic and healthy, the habit of hoarding is, while not ideal, something that isn't ruining my life or the lives of the people around me.

But if I hoard stuff to the point where I become unproductive, my environment is unhygienic, then it needs psychiatric treatment.

Similarly, if a person's extremely introverted, but they're able to keep a job,carry out their lives normally, have the minimum social interactions, it should be fine.

There are many reasons why a person would choose to be alone - are you awkward socially? Do you feel better on your own? Do you feel insecure and that people are judging you? Do you hate people?

The root of your problem can be diagnosed by a psychiatrist, but the bottom line is- are you otherwise functioning normally? Or are you a danger to yourself or others? Do you regret not being able to have relationships?

If you're simply very introverted but are happy with that, happy without relationships and without people around you, with your own hobbies and pleasure, you should be ok. 

Though it's always better to have a few people at least in your life. Like I said, a psychiatrist would be able to guide you.

Good luck and God bless.

I'm sorry but I have to say you tell us very little about your problem. I've written a lot of mental health answers, with advice from experts about a variety of problems, including social anxiety, social skills, the problems of getting help. If you click on my name and read, you might find some useful information.

Do you know Jesus Christ?  It is the Lord who promises never to leave us or forsake us, so we never feel alone.  There is no empty feeling when you have Jesus in your life.  Today is the day of Salvation, ask Jesus to come into your life, forgive your sins and start a new life following the Lord's ways.

The Lord is all you need.

• LAN

Well, your biggest problem is obviously being a total idiot if you can't figure out that your first step is to see a doctor. 

• Kieth

For years I have wrestled with sanity, and I am proud to say that I have won over it.

• Not

Get a job. Start doing activities. Get a hobby. Just do what you want.

I do the same thing except I got my dog with me.