what do you think of mgtow?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It doesn't affect my life so I rarely think of it at all. 

• 2 months ago

It's just all about a bunch of losers who's the only ***** they've ever seen is thier mothers

Source(s): It's just all about a bunch of losers who's the only pussy they've ever seen is thier mothers
  • 2 months ago

MGTOW guys I've seen so far as a bunch of whiny liars. For all that they scream about independence and "f*ck whatever you guys want, I'll do as I please, to the beat of my own drum," I've seen some of their comms freak the hell out and smash everything with a ban hammer.

It was funny to see a subreddit of these guys implode after ONE person came along saying "Yeah, going my own way! I don't need women consenting to be in a relationship with me, I can r@pe and impregnate them because I refuse to believe they're my equals, don't believe what anyone else tells you!" I honestly got the impression that was a troll (account had signed up for reddit maybe three days before that post)

I guess you can only go your own way, if you don't publicly declare that you would abuse a woman and ignore that she's a person too. After all, even "MGTOW, I went on a trip and had a blast!" posts got mysteriously deleted, too. Guess the mods got paranoid that everyone not whining about being rejected was a potential rapist and criminal in the midst.

• 2 months ago

That it sounds like a sound a cat would make.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Embery
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It might be harder to get a sandwich.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Losers.............

@Embery - "It might be harder to get a sandwich." Come back down to Earth a tad. That answer was so witty it makes no f1cking sense. 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why don't you give your definition?

As far as I can tell, they mainly blame "all women", without acknowledging the pressure from society and media.

In other words, they seem to blame (female) nature, for things caused by (capitalist) culture

• 2 months ago

It'a an interesting perspective but there is no need to make a movement out of it.

If you don't want to get married than by all means do not do it, you don't owe anyone an explanation and there is certainly no need to make a public announcements.

I'm aware that MGTOW has pissed off a lot of feminist out there because the thought of men reserving the right to reject women,marriages and relationships is driving them insane. Women have grown way too comfortable with being the "rejectors" rather than the "rejected."

• i think its great

• 2 months ago

They give our increasingly pro feminist and anti male society the finger.  I don’t blame them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.