Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

How can I stop feeling like I want more women?

I love my wife so much, but I feel like where I get most joy in life is meeting new women and having new relationships. I'm definitely not going to follow this desire though, I want to know how to eliminate it because it sucks constantly feeling this way. Should I speak with a psychologist? I could really use help. Thank you very much God bless

Role play and (adult) dress up. If your wife is willing, maybe she can don different wigs, clothing and makeup styles, with role play she can play as different women. That way you aren't cheating on her with physical other women and it would spice things up.  Role play where you arrange to meet ( her) in a specific location, and she turns up looking completely different to normal. For example say normally she's got short  blonde hair and dresses casual, she would turn up to the agreed venue wearing a  long red wig, sexy but smart business suit. And when you meet, you both pretend something like you're a business man on a trip and she's your client/ secretary. Just a few suggestions, but ideas are only limited  by yours and her imagination. 

Someone like you doesn't deserve  more women 

It's actually very simple. Just make love to your wife as much as you can, and you'll more than likely will start forgetting about other women.

Pray about it.  ..........

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)
  • Dze

the grass always looks greener man .. old saying but true .. if you got something good cherish it and focus on it ..

• GF

Get some more because obviously your wife is not satisfying to you