In the United States there are people who think a god magically created humans. Can you imagine anything more ridiculous?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Gods have proven themselves ridiculous forever.

It is all supposed to be magic according to theists.

"Goddunnit" has yet to replace any scientific theory with a better one.

It is always, 100% of the time, the other way around.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

From the year 1950 the world lives a different life. I am connected to all creatures including human beings internally. This is a miracle of God. This is temporary. This miracle will come to an end as soon as I died. The people who have born in this era cannot realize this miracle because they have born with it. If you know me, you will understand. This is not my imagination. This is a magic of God.

• dumb
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes,  Ted is God is more rediculous.

• 2 months ago

According to what we know right now about our reality and the world that we currently live in, by definition magic, the supernatural and deities cannot exist.  Religion is nothing more than an assumed conclusion based on suspect claims from dubious sources supported by logical fallacies nested within circular reasoning bringing you back to the assumed conclusion.  There is no truth in it.  There is literally nothing to support it.  No facts, no proof and no evidence to even suggest that it might be possible.  It is a man made construct designed to control the weak minded through fear.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Hundreds of millions of people all over the world recognize the reality of God. Why would people of the United States be ignorant of Him?

• 2 months ago

You should know that the United States is not a secular nation---NOT a Christian-only nation, in other words, Ted.  We welcome ALL faith choices, including atheism, and these faiths are guaranteed equal protections in the Constitution.  No one religion can be given any preference or prominence over any other faith choice. 

This being said, there are Americans like me who believe in METAPHYSICS instead of the Old Testament shallow fundamentalism you describe.  In metaphysics, with 'meta' meaning "beyond", the concept of Divine Being or God or Allah (or any other name) is viewed as OMNIPOTENT.  In my own Unity church, for example, the congregation avows, "There is only One Presence, One Power, God the Good OMNIPOTENT."  My electronics genius career military dad argued that the physical plane (our physical world, including humans) is "an illusion" in electronic theory or in quantum physics---the lowest frequency, slowest moving vibratory field within the UNSEEN OMNIPOTENT ALL, and that we are each HOLOGRAMS of this unseen ALL.  The words "made manifest" describe this materialized illusion, but so does a Star Trek episode from my childhood wherein higher-intelligence First Officer Spock suddenly vanishes from the bridge of the Enterprise, so the hourlong episode is spent trying to find Spock. Spock never did leave the bridge---he simply evolved to a higher frequency level and was moving at supersonic (unseen) speed. He could see each of the crew members in slow motion, but he was moving way too high frequency for these "mere mortals" to see him---a "dog whistle" principle of sort.  

There is a website that I like to recommend for the zealot fundamentalists who use their rigid-minded "faith" to overcompensate for repressed bug-ugly aspects of self: zeitgeistthemovie.  Try it---you might have fund with it in future Yahoo! Answers posts.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In 240 lands there are millions who believe that God created Adam and Eve.

• 2 months ago

In the United States there are people that believe that man came from a monkey and that everything else came to exist by coincidence or accident. How ridiculous of course.

• 2 months ago

A demon walking on your ceiling. 

No, truly, God created mankind and I am grateful. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes:  believing "there are people who think a god magically created humans."  Magic had nothing to do with it.

• 2 months ago

Wait.. ill compose a logic process for that.

Did God Create Humans

(Step by step process)

1: Do you believe that a HUMAN is an animal?

YES. Go to # 2

No. Go to # 7

2: If you see a CLONED DOG, also an animal, do you believe an intelligent being designed/created it?

YES. Go to #3

NO. Go to #7

3. You have reached this point because you believe that (a) a human is an animal, and (b) a cloned dog is a designed/ created animal. Go to #4.

4. Reasonably reliable evidence include math and statistics. Do you have reasonable evidence that both animals “a" and “b” above were created by random chance?

YES. Go to # 5.

NO. Go to # 6.

5. Produce your reasonably reliable evidence and go to # 8.

6. If there is no reliable evidence that both “a" and “b" in #3 were created by random chance, then both were created by intelligent beings. An intelligent being called human must have designed/created a cloned dog (“a"). An intelligent being, called God, must have created human (“b”).

Go to # 8.

7. Lower forms of animals and plants too not believe.

Go to # 8.

8. END.

Source(s): My logical mind
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.