What is this star (part 2) !?

Hey!  I asked a question around 2 days back asking what star I was seeing! Well I never used to pay much attention to it but the other day when I asked the question I observed it for a couple of hours while doing other things and it does move! Lol.  I took another picture of it on the same day at 00:55 and it had moved, and also there appeared to me another star next to it but smaller! If you look carefully it's a small star on its left side. 

Here is a other photo that I took of the same star/planet, but this time moved. Photo was taken at 00:55, southern direction, UK. 

I really don't know anything about planets/stars !   But since paying attention to this Im becoming more interested in it. 

Its above the tree

• Mike

The Earth rotates, so every star and planet we see at night moves during the night.

It was likely Jupiter.

Sciencenut is correct - Jupiter and Saturn.  Just as they're ready to set, (early in the morning), Mars rises, followed by Venus. 

It is definitely Jupiter, and the smaller one is Saturn. If you try again around 4:00AM, you can see Mars. 

Without more information from you about which direction were you looking at approximately what time and your general location no one can tell you. I am assuming you mean that spot to the left of the tree. That probably really is a star and not a planet. 

nothing visible in that photo.

stars and planets do move across the sky, but that is apparent only, and is due to the earth's rotation.  Planets will exhibit a small motion with respect to the stars.