Complete the statements with the correct form of the adjectives in brackets. add "as" where necessary. ! I GIVE POINTS?

Complete the statements with the correct form of the adjectives in brackets. add "as" where necessary.

1- I´m _______ in a one - to - one situation than in a group (happy)2- I´m not ________ in being rich or famous as my friends are. ( interested)3- I often find it ________ to express myself in writing than speaking .(easy)4- For me, being alone is ________ as spending time with others .(enjoyable)5- People tell me I´m ___________ at listening than other people. (good)6- I'm not _________ as other people when taking risks. (confident)7- I´m _________ than others when doing jobs that take a long time .(patient)8- I like to celebrate my birthday with just my _______ friends or family members. (close)9- My voice isn't ______ as most people's. (loud)10- I am _______ to give my opinion than most because I like to think before I speak. (slow)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Complete the statements with the correct form of the adjectives in brackets. Add "as" where necessary.

1- I'm HAPPIER in a one-to-one situation than in a group. (happy)

2- I'm not AS INTERESTED in being rich or famous as my friends are. (interested)

3- I often find it EASIER to express myself in writing than speaking. (easy)

4- For me, being alone is AS ENJOYABLE as spending time with others. (enjoyable)

5- People tell me I'm BETTER at listening than other people. (good)

6- I'm not AS CONFIDENT as other people when taking risks. (confident)

7- I'm MORE PATIENT than others when doing jobs that take a long time. (patient)

8- I like to celebrate my birthday with just my CLOSEST friends or family members. (close)

9- My voice isn't AS LOUD as most people's. (loud)

10- I am SLOWER to give my opinion than most because I like to think before I speak. (slow)

• 2 months ago

apparently, the person who has set this exercise,

is also a stranger to the language.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.